Friday, March 28, 2008

TODAY'S PHOTOS 03/28/08 - Flowers

Man, I had such a nice day today. I went to the Huntington Libray and Botanical Garden and on the way home took a detour and went up to Azusa Canyon where it was all green and there was lots of running water. I took almost 400 pictures! I've edited the Huntington Library ones but not the Azusa Canyon ones so here some of the ones that are more fitting for this blog. If you'd like to see the other ones you'll have to check out my Down Around L.A. blog.






3 comments:

iriegal said...

I still think you need to showcase your photography talent in some of the contest they have around the cyberworld. Very rewarding, not only monetarily but just from someone appreciating your talent.

God has blessed you with wonderful creativity.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I need to stop blogging and spend some time checking out those photo contests. Thank you! :-)

iriegal said...

The frog looks so bored..lol

How did you get it to stay still?