Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Watery Wednesday

I haven't had a lot of time to post lately but I'm going to try to find the time because I have so many photos to post. I was in San Diego for training last week and I had the chance to visit the San Diego Wild Animal Park. Wow! It's been a long, long time since I was there and I had so much fun with my camera. I'll let the photos speak for themselves....


These are just a few, and I do mean just a few of the photos I took. Some of these birds really just stood there and posed for you.




Click here or on the image/icon below to participate and visit other watery posts:


3 comments:

George said...

These pictures are wonderful. The detail of the second picture is amazing and the color of the third is fantastic. It looks as if the duck is in a sea of liquid jade.

Ebie said...

These are beautiful photos.

If we had known, we could have met somewhere. I met with one blogger from SD at the Flower Fields. We proceeded to La Jolla Cove and Torrey Pines State Park. These were all covered by us (my daughter too)in one day. I have also heard that there was a long time to see the butterflies.

Concrete Contractors Newark said...

Good sshare