Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Few Little Flowers

I found a new arboretum to visit. I've lived in this house over 13 years and have passed the entrance to this place I don't know how many times but never knew it was there. There is no sign out front and the entrance is actually hidden behind a parking lot to the college. Maybe they don't want anyone to know it's there.




I took quite a few pictures but didn't think they were all that post worthy. It's not as pretty as the Los Angeles Arboretum that I like to go to but the place is huge, I got in a really good walk and I'd really like to go back in the spring. I almost got a few pictures of birds but before I could find them with the camera they were gone. They do love to tease me like that. :-(




Spider webs and drops of water... they'll get my attention every time.

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Lovely flowers and webs! Can't wait to see what you find in the spring. :c)

Anonymous said...

Always fun to discover new places to explore...especially when in your own back yard!

kjpweb said...

Hmmm - gorgeous! I lover the Aster!
Cheers, Klaus

Anonymous said...

Jayne - I can't wait to see what they have in the spring too.

June - I know, how cool is that for it to be just a few miles away!

Klause - Aster! That's the name. I was drawing a total blank! Thank you! :-)