Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Octopussy

emember that James Bond movie? I had a rough time trying to get a good shot of the octopus through the glass. It was in the same position the entire time I was at the aquarium. I thought I had some good shots. They looked great through the LCD screen but not so great when I got home. :-( I love my camera but I don't like not having control of the focus. If you look closely in the first one you can see it's white eye that is closed. I was on the side of the tank trying to get that one. I'm disappointed with a lot of my pics which means I've got to go back and do this again (not that I mind - smile).



3 comments:

Jayne said...

LOVE that last pic... soooo cool!

kjpweb said...

Great shots! (Tasty, too! Oups - did I say that out loud?)
Cheers, Klaus

Anonymous said...

Jayne - Thank you. I kinda like that last one too. :-)

Klaus - Tahnks. And eeeewww! Yes you did say that out loud. :-D