Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I would be remiss if I didn't take a moment to wish anyone stopping by a wonderful Easter. If you're lost, if you're lonely, if you afraid of what tomorrow may bring. If you've tried everything and don't know which way to turn, turn to God. Try God. He loves you and is just waiting for you to come to Him.

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16).

Myspace Comments
Easter Comments
Myspace Comments - Upload Photos

4 comments:

Blasé said...

Because of your pics and jazz to "Ain't no sunshine when she's Gone"...I just had to join your blog. Sweeeeet!

When I want to relax, I'll come to your blog. When you want to laugh, perhaps my site will help in that area.

Peace, to you and yours

Shelley said...

Have a blessed Easter!!

VALKYRIEN said...

Happy Easter to you! It is over now - but better late then never!

I have something for you on my blog - so pay me a visit! :)

Mary said...

Amen! I hope you had a blessed Easter!